Base specifications of each model remain the same as the binocular version with the addition of the third eyetube. The third 10X eyepiece is not included and should be ordered seperately if desired.
Features: Base specifications of each model remain the same as the binocular version (MRJ-3000) with the addition of third eyetube.
• 30° inclined binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
• Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
• Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
• 4 DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives: 4X (N.A.O.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 100X, Oil (N.A. 1.25)
• Magnification: 40X to 1000X
• Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
• 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 40 x 80mm) with coaxial drive and comfortable low knob position
• Spring loaded slide holder
• Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
• Iris diaphragm with blue filter
• Field diaphragm offers more light control
• Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
• Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W, wide range voltage transformer for international markets, 90V ? 240V
• Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil
• Size: 7? x 9? x 15? H,
• Weight: N. W. 13 ¾ lbs.
• CE Certified
Replacement bulb: MA07