Our new MOHS applicable Microscope provides optical performance ideal for the MOHS surgery application.
Outstanding design features include a contemporary ergonomic body, wide mechanical stage which can hold two slides for easy comparison and a frontward mounted-pull hatch condenser for easier light bulb changes. The external adapter and quality objectives offer the user more convenient operating space and better observation effects with a large 22mm field of view.
• 30° inclined head rotates 360°
• Eyepiece WF 10X / 22mm
• Interpupillary distance adjustment from 55mm-75mm
• Plan Objectives: 2X, 4X, 10X, 40XR
• Double layer mechanical stage can hold two slides for comparison
• Stage size- 145 mm × 150 mm.
• Moving range-90 mm × 55 mm
• Swing out N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & 3 color filters
• Coaxial coarse & fine focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism. Fine focusing scale value 0.002mm
• High brightness Kohler illumination
• 12V/30W Variable intensity halogen bulb.
• Wide range voltage for international markets
• - 85V-240V
• Size 13" x 8.5" x 15" (H)
• Shipping weight: 27 lbs
• CE Certified