Stereo Microscopes offer an unreversed, upright image at lower power.
Essentially designed for use in dissecting or examining gems, plants, insects or virtually any three-dimensional specimen. Precision optics provide a wide field of view with good depth and high resolution. Rugged metal construction assures years of service at an economical price. These microscopes can be useful in many industrial applications as well as for educational purposes.
• Stand with 45° inclined binocular stereo head
• Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces with rubber eyeguards and a diopter adjustment for separate focusing
• Choice of objective: 1X, 2X, 3X or 4X. Alternate power objectives may be purchased separately.
• Total magnification, 10X, 20X, 30X or 40X.
• A reversible black & white 60mm stage plate with stage clips
• Incident (top) illumination 10W Halogen lamp
• Vinyl Dust cover, spare bulb
• Size: 4½" x 7" x 12" H, N.W.: 5¼ lbs.
• CE Certified
Model # Objective Magnification Field of View Working Distance
SMJ-01 1X 10X 20mm 57mm
SMJ-02 2X 20X 12mm 80mm
SMJ-03 3X 30X 6.7mm 61mm
SMJ-04 4X 40X 5mm 57mm