Our trinocular versions of popular professional scopes offer a third vertical eyetube suitable for a camera attachment (available separately).
Base specifications of each model remain the same as the binocular version with the addition of the third eyetube.
Features: Base specifications of each model remain the same as the binocular version (MRJ-03) with the addition of third eyetube.
• 30 degree inclined binocular Seidentopf style head, rotatable 360º
• Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
• 4 DIN objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25)
• Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
• 4½? x 5? (120x125mm) Mechanical stage with coaxial drive/rack and pinion adjustment
• Abbe condenser NA 1.25
• Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue filter
• Coaxial coarse and fine focusing and low knob position
• Built-in variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W
• UL approved 3 wire cord
• Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil
• Size: 6 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 15" H, N.W.: 10 1/2 lbs.
• CE Certified
* The third vertical eyetube is suitable for a camera attachment (available separately).
* The third 10x eyepiece is not included and should be ordered separately if desired.